Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wish list

I'm taking a little break from the 30 days (or 3 months) post-a-thon.

Mother's Day is coming up, and these are the items I am lusting over. But will not receive, unless Lily gets a job sometime soon.
Mama and baby bird necklace from Figs and Ginger. I love, love, love this. And I love that it's just the mama, it's hard to find family jewelry for the single mama.

 

Both of these are from The Vintage Pearl. The first is the key to my heart necklace, I love that I can put Lily's name on it! And the second is just so cute.

I'm on a personalized jewelry kick, apparently, so I would love any of these beautiful necklaces from Anna Bee Jewelry.

Since I'm good at dreaming big, I could totally use the SOULstice package or the Soul Revival package from The Kura Door. Lord knows, this soul needs some reviving.

But, in all honesty, having my crazy lil' munchkin is the best Mother's Day gift ever.

(although a nice long massage just might make me a little more patient. just sayin')

2 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on this one http://gifts.redenvelope.com/gifts/moms-loving-care-necklace-30006519?viewpos=30&trackingpgroup=rmdja&tile=hmpg_tile_a&ref=REDorganicgglbrand_redenvelope

    ReplyDelete