Sunday, February 6, 2011

Slacker

I'm slacking on writing already! Ugh! And I'm doing day 5's post today and day 4's post tomorrow because day 4 requires a trip to my storage unit.

(the new)day 4: your favorite TV show

I've been staring at my computer for 5 minutes trying to figure it out. I don't really have a favorite TV show. The only shows I have the DVR set to record are Grey's Anatomy and Jersey Shore.
That's a little embarrassing. 
 Conveniently, they are on the same night.  
I do love my Grey's. I love the silly drama. I'm a sucker for any love story. I love all medical shows. I like when I understand the medical terminology. The cast has great hair.
Jersey Shore is a train wreck. It is AWESOME. One of these days I'm going to figure out how the hell Pauly D does his hair.

There is nothing better on a Thursday night than curling up with a glass of wine and disappearing into TV land. Sometimes I can even get Patrick to watch with me.

Coming up tomorrow...a blast from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment