Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Last night a DJ saved my life.

day 2. my favorite song

Ok. This is a really hard one for me. It is impossible for me to choose a single, all time favorite, best ever song. I love music. My life is kind of defined by music. It moves me, becomes a part of who I am, gives a voice to things I might not be able to express. Or it can just put me in a really really great mood. I like songs that make me sing in the car, or the shower, or to my munchkin. What I am loving at any given moment is completely dependent on what is going on in my life, how I'm feeling, what mood I'm in. So this is my favorite song, right now.

Mary, Kings of Leon.

I'm obsessed. I love the kind of bluesy, kind of rock and roll feel. I love Kings of Leon. I can't wait until it's warm enough to drive around, windows down, listening to this song. The whole album is awesome. You should totally check it out. Plus, I kind of want to make out with the dude's voice. Not him, just his voice.




No comments:

Post a Comment