Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's been an emotional day. Again.

Things I've learned this year(so far):

*Go to college
*Don't date, marry, or reproduce with an alcoholic, recovering or not.
*Don't get married without a prenup.
*Maybe don't get married at all.
*Expect to be disappointed, that way, you never will be.
*Just because you work really hard at being the bigger person, doesn't mean other people will.
*We all could use some therapy.
*Get a good attorney, and get one earlier than you think.
*Your baby will always make your day better.
*Long held dreams may turn out to be a nightmare.
*There are few things that a good beer and a good laugh can't make better. Even if temporarily.
*EVERYONE is having a hard time.
*Not calling or sending that text message is almost always the right decision.
*Good friends are few and far between, and vital to survival.
*It's humbling/amazing/surprising to find out how people see you.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you...EVERYONE has problems, you are awesome and I have known you many years and I am confident with the fact that you are a. a catch b. a good mom c. a good friend...

    ReplyDelete