Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Creeper
So I'm watching "More to Love" on Fox right now, and I have to say...it TOTALLY grosses me out. Not the premise of the show, chubby dude looking for chubby wife, that I am 100% ok with. Everybody needs someone to love. I'm just so creeped out by him making out with 6 different girls in one show! And by how quickly the girls fall in loooove with this guy, and how they just know he is the one! Chances are, he's not the one! And what girl in their right mind is OK with the dude they "love" and are certain they are going to spend the rest of their life(!) with, getting busy with 5 other girls!. Ew. I'm not good with the reality dating shows, because they freak me out. I'm just sayin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment