Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Our house is a very, very fine house.

day 9: describe your dream house
(or a photo!)
 
Let's be honest. I should stop numbering the day of the post. I should have been done with the 30 day blog-a-thon like 14 days ago. Oh well.
My dream house. I dream about a two story house. Bedrooms upstairs, everything else downstairs. Maybe a basement. (Why so big? It's just me and Lily! silly.) Dark hardwood floors. High ceilings. A bathtub deep enough for my knees and my boobs to be underwater at the same time. Big windows in every room. Lots of light. Clean lines. A good sized kitchen that opens into a dining room/living room so everyone can hang out. (Except it's not like I cook). Gas stove. A big staircase to the upstairs. Lots of books. A wrap-around porch so I can sit outside and drink my (copious amounts of) coffee while Lily and her friends play. A nice big yard with lots of trees. I want to be the house that everyone wants to hang out at. A garage (oh, the luxury). And it has to be located very close to a big city, because I am a city rat.

No comments:

Post a Comment