day 12: something you are OCD about
Quite obviously it is not blogging, because I am a total slacker on that.
I'm not really OCD about anything. I have, like, ZERO germ boundaries. Except lip balm, because this lady does not have time for the herp. Ew, and Wal-Mart always makes me want to take a shower.
I certainly have my quirks though. My socks must match. I pick at my face obsessively, especially when I'm stressed (ew, I know. seriously, I know). My toenails are always painted, usually red. I pick my lips. I MUST have coffee in the morning. You don't want to talk to me if there is no coffee, because I'm going to be cranky with a capital crank. I don't like to drink water out of glasses, pass the giant plastic cup please. I will correct grammatically incorrect and misspelled signs pretty much anywhere I see them.
That's about it. I'm sure if you asked my Dude he could tell you how weird I really am.
P.S. thank you everyone for your comments and love about yesterday's post. It means more than you could ever know.
No comments:
Post a Comment