Sunday, May 24, 2009

Do what now?

So why did I name my blog Do what now? Lots of reasons, actually. "Do what now?" is a line from an episode of the cartoon Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I thought it was hilarious, so I stole it. That's how i get my best material...stealing. Over the years it's been my go to response for when someone says or does something I don't understand, or doesn't make sense.
I decided to start blogging when things in my life started to fall apart and stopped making sense, and the thought that kept running through my head was "now what am I supposed to do?" Do what now just seemed like a funnier way of asking that question. So there you go. I started this blog to be an outlet, a way for me to process what was/is going on. So far things have been too painful and difficult and complicated to do that. I'm feeling stronger and more ready to voice what I'm feeling and my new goal is to post something everyday (OK, maybe every other day). Whether it's a sentence or a novel...it just needs to be something. So there you go.

1 comment:

  1. Ali! I am glad your doing a blog...it helps. and friends help, even if we haven't seen each other in a really long time. I love you!

    ReplyDelete