Lily is 11 months old today! We take a picture every month with the same stuffed animals, given to her by her grandmas, to track her growth. (totally stole the idea from an episode of TLC Bringing Home Baby) Although these days it is much harder to get her to stand still for the photo. I can't believe how big she has gotten, and how quickly it has happened. She is walking like a pro & dancing like a maniac. Her favorite foods right now are yogurt, cheese toast and the gerber sweet potato puffs. She is also really good at dropping food off her high chair for Madison, our dog. She has learned to open all our cupboards and drawers so I spend a good part of my day picking tupperware, socks, bibs, and towels off the floor. As long as she's not playing in the toilet.
Becoming a mother has been the most amazing, craziest, rewarding, challenging journey. These past 11 months have been challenging to say the least, but just seeing Lily smile when I get her out of her bed makes it all worth it. I never knew I could love someone as much as I love Lily. Although I think one of the best parts of becoming a parent is finally realizing how much your own parents love you.
So true so true. You read my mind.
ReplyDelete